Outage Coordination »
- NERC Reliability Standard IRO-017 was implemented to ensure that outages are properly coordinated in the Operations Planning time horizon and Near-Term Transmission Planning Horizon. This Reliability Standard requires each Reliability Coordinator to develop, implement, and maintain an outage coordination process for generation and transmission outages. It is applicable to TOP’s, BA’s, PC’s and TSP’s. Reliable Grid Services, LLC owner and Principal Consultant led Peak Reliability’s effort to develop and implement its IRO-017 Outage Coordination Process. Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC for support with performing the functions specified in your Reliability Coordinator’s outage coordination process, provision of your Planning Assessments to impacted Reliability Coordinators, and developing solutions with your respective Reliability Coordinator(s) for identified issues or conflicts with planned outages.
Real-time Assessment »
- NERC Reliability Standards require BA’s, TOP’s and RC’s to perform a Real-time Assessment at least once every 30 minutes. Whether your organization performs its own Real-time Assessment or it is provided from a third-party service, Reliable Grid Services, LLC has the knowledge and experience to assist in the evaluation of your Real-time Assessment and associated processes. Contact Reliable Grid Services today to discuss for Real-Time Assessment support.
Operating Plans, Procedures, and Processes »
- With over 30 years of operations and compliance experience, the owner and Principal Consultant of Reliable Grid Services, LLC has developed, approved, and implemented numerous Operating, Plans, Procedures, and Processes. Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC today for support ranging from operational job aids to Operating Plans.
Operator Tools/Control Room Design »
- Reliable Grid Services, LLC owner and Principal Consultant was a System Operator at Southern California Edison and PacifiCorp, as well as a Reliability Coordinator, Manager of Operations and Director of Operations at Peak Reliability. This knowledge and experience positions Reliability Grid Services, LLC well to support your organization in operator tools and control room design development and/or enhancement. Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC today for assistance with enhancing your operator tool set and environment to increase situational awareness and resiliency.
Training and Education »
- From tools to documentation, Reliable Grid Services, LLC has the experience and knowledge to add value to your organizational efforts. Training and education options range from entry level topics to advanced organization specific materials and course delivery. Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC today for your organization’s operations training and education requirements.
Metric Development and Monitoring »
- Reliable Grid Services, LLC has the knowledge and experience to assist your organization in developing, enhancing, and monitoring operations metrics and associated processes. Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC today to discuss how operations metrics can inform your organization about its operational performance.
24/7 Support »
- Contact Reliable Grid Services, LLC to discover how your organization can obtain 24/7 grid services support today.